As more utilize NRCSA services, we continue to expand both the depth and flexibility of our programs.
1. Classes: Group, one-to-one, and combined group/tutor classes are now available at most NRCSA training centers worldwide.
2. Special Vocabulary: Tutorial classes designed for your needs, available at most locations
3. Lodging: Homestay, apartments, and student residences available at most locations.
4. Meals: Full meal plans available.
5.- Culture Program integrated into conversation classes and Native speakers interaction.
6.- Activities may include films, social mixes, dance, cooking
... with minimum of 2 field trips weekly (usually one in location, one out of town)
7.- Course Materials: Books/resources provided, return at end of studies
8.- Pre-Study Materials covering health, safety, security, joining instructions, destination facts
9.- Orientation On-site: local attractions, how to, do/dont, health/safety, entertainment venues
10.- Total Immersion 24:7: Lodging, classes, meals, community interaction with native speakers
11.- Airport to lodging transportation upon arrival.
12.- Assistance with currency exchange, cell phone rentals, internet access, local discounts
13.- Arrival Testing, level placement, and instructional plan
14.- Weekly proficiency goals and progress assessments
15.- Achievement Certificate
16.- Emergency Hotline 24:7. Multilingual assistance worldwide
17.- Accident Insurance up to $10,000 (#16-19 subject to deductible and policy conditions)
18.- Sickness Insurance up to $10,000
19.- Medical Evacuation Coverage up to $25,000
20.- Travel Insurance: Repatriation, emergency reunion, AD&D and baggage
21.- Local taxes for included services
22. Visa Advising if it is applicable.