Click here for Information about Covid-19 & Travel
National Registration Center for Study Abroad
To speak with a NRCSA staff member, please call (888) 678-6211
Or, email us at
Home Register Request Info/Brochure Selecting A Program Top Choice Programs Academic Credit About NRCSA NRCSA Past Participants Contact Us


Programs & Admission
Lodging & Arrivals
Dates & Fees
Photo Gallery
Activities & Excursions
At A Glance
Request Information

Cities In Japan
Tokyo - North
Tokyo - Southwest
Tokyo - Homestudy

Activities & Excursions - Kyoto, Japan  


Activities & Excursions

Cultural Activities Opportunities to see traditional Japanese events and various kinds of activities, to help students better understand Japanese culture and society are available.

Part-time Jobs Students cannot work under the status of residence "Pre-college Student". If students desire to engage in any part-time job, they must apply for and obtain permission to do so in advance at the Immigration Office. First, submit notice regarding the type of occupation, the place of employment and the number of working hours per week to the center. The school will apply for permission on behalf of the student when submitting the application for permission of extension of period of stay.

Working is not permitted in the case of students who have been in Japan less than 3 months (on a visa for studying Japanese) or who want to work for more than 20 hours per week.


National Registration Center for Study Abroad
P.O. Box 1393    Milwaukee, WI   53201   USA
Tel: (414) 278-0631    Fax: (414) 271-8884    E-Mail:
Articles - News