Cultural & Social Activities
To ensure that students have the opportunity to acquaint themselves with the magnificent city of Moscow, there are at least two organized outings a week. Some examples of past outings include:
What events are actually scheduled depends on the season. Participants will receive a monthly program of the activities organized by the school. Excursions and entrance fees are at additional cost.
- Theater Visits (opera/drama/ballet)
- Theme Excursions (e.g. on Russian orthodoxy, Katherine the Great)
- Trips to the Hermitage
- Shopping Tours
- Excursions to the countryside and to other cities, such as Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Novgorod or Moscow.
- A Weekend at a Dacha during summer time
- Vetcherinkas (small and pleasant parties with caviar, vodka and Russian folk songs)