Combined with morning language classes, this program is designed for those who love music and theatre, culture, art and history. The course enables you to get in close contact with the "Salzburger Festspiele" (Salzburg Music Festivals). Many of the most famous artists and directors work in Salzburg during summer, and you will have the opportunity to see how they prepare themselves and their orchestras (Vienna and Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra) for operas and concerts. Topics reviewed/activities include:
• Introduction to the history and culture of Salzburg
• City tour and visits of important sights
• Introduction to the "Salzburg Music Festivals"
• Visit of a rehearsal, concert of the Salzburg Music Festivals
• Visit of a rehearsal, opera or theatre, Salzburg Music Festivals
• Visit of the festival halls, back stage, visit of the festival exposition
• Visit of the opera in the "Marionettentheater" (Puppet-show)
• Classical concert in the "Fürstenzimmer" of the castle "Hohensalzburg"